MagTrack Case Study - West Pennine Insurance
In order to increase customer satisfaction and retention rates, West Pennine Insurance Group came to us looking for a device they could offer their policyholders to help them protect their high value vehicles.
The solution needed to be:
- Easy to install to avoid delays in setup and expensive installation costs
- Discreet and difficult to locate to reduce the risk of the device being removed
- Thatcham S7 certified to open the door to potential policy discounts
- Linked to a Stolen Asset Recovery Network (S.A.R.N) to help their customers recover their vehicles
SmartLink Case Study - Flock Insurance
To be able to offer dynamic pricing which takes into account not just the number of miles driven but also the behaviour of a fleet’s drivers, Flock needed an easy way to access their policyholder’s telematics data.
The solution needed to be:
- Quick to set up to avoid lost business due to delays in quoting
- Simple to implement so as to not create barriers to potential customers signing up
- Robust enough to allow them to carry out regular driver risk reviews with their policyholders
Case Study - Leading National Car Dealer Group
Having had multiple vehicles stolen from the forecourt and during test drives, a leading national car dealer group came to us to looking for a solution that would help them improve their recovery rate, as well as keep their employees safe.
The solution needed to:
- Provide reliable tracking for any vehicle stolen from their forecourts
- Be discreet enough to reduce the chances of removal
- Improve the safety of their employees while on test drives
- Offer an out-of-hours finders service to assist with locating stolen vehicles
DRiiVE Intervention Trial
In order to measure the impact of our DRiiVE Intervention service on fleet performance, we ran a 4-month trial across 500 vehicles within a leading field engineering and managed services provider to the telecom and internet industry.
We set out to measure the change in:
- Number of drivers displaying high-risk behaviour
- Number of speeding events
- Fuel consumption
- Average cost per claim
- Insurance renewal premium
- Vehicle maintenance requirements
MagTrack Case Study - C&W Transport
C&W Transport came to us looking for help solving an increasingly common problem. Whenever any of their vans were stolen, the in-built telematics system was unable to help them track their vehicle because thieves knew where to look and were immediately disabling the kit.
They therefore wanted a solution that was:
- Wireless and easy to reposition, so they could make the device difficult to find
- Easy to use on the go to allow them to track and locate their vehicles on the move
- Reliable and low maintenance so they could ‘set it and forget it’