On the face of it, Matrix iQ provides fleet risk management solutions but, once you join, you will see that our focus is on helping our customers improve the safety of their employees, reduce their environmental impact, and protect their business assets.
As Demand Generation Manager, you will create, execute and optimise multi-channel demand generation strategies designed to deliver pipeline and revenue goals. You will play a key role in helping meet the objectives of the 3-year growth plan that underpins Matrix’s core business strategy.
Recent investment and ambitious plans for the Marketing Team mean that, if you’re ready to hit the ground running, this role also comes with a massive opportunity for career progression.
- Create, execute and optimise multi-channel demand generation strategies designed to deliver pipeline and revenue goals
- Constantly analyse and measure marketing campaigns to inform decision making and enable continuous improvement
- Work closely with Sales teams to get feedback and generate ideas for campaign optimisation
- Own the campaign budget and ROI
- Work with the Marketing Manager and content agency to come up with a schedule of content to support demand generation activities
- Prior experience in a demand generation role in the B2B SaaS / tech sector
- Proven experience developing, managing, and delivering successful, integrated B2B demand generation campaigns across multiple channels
- Experience running ABM / ABX campaigns is preferred but not essential
Benefits and Package
- Flexible working (remote-first)
- Learning support budget
- 35-hour working week
- Day off on your birthday
- Private health insurance
- 25 holiday days per annum plus bank holidays
- Remote-first (1 day in 10 in Altrincham)
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com.